Sunday, March 6, 2016

WELCOME TO ACTIVITY DAYS GUMBALL FAVOR & TAG

When girls advance into a new Activity Day's group, or any group for that matter, I believe it always presents a good time to re-enforce how much a girl is loved.  It's an opportunity to add a little extra voice as a leader to say you are loved, we know who you are, and we are excited to have you join us!

I was at the local gas station and came across a darling mini Gum Ball Machine for $1 in the Candy isle.  I thought it would be a perfect little token to get for the girls when they come in to our group.  Something that is inexpensive and easy to grab and put a cute printable with.  

We would deliver them to their house.  Even if it meant dropping it off on the doorstep with a quick text to the Mom to let her know it is there for her child to look for.  The girls loved them!

I don't have any pictures of my actual handout, but here is the darling printable I created.  If you would like to use it for yourself, just right click on it and copy.  Then paste in a word document or on your desktop or smart phone and print.  Easy Peasy!

3-9-2017 *UPDATE to original post... because this has been such a popular post AND I unfortunately spelled a word wrong on the original printable, I have re-designed it in 3 different ways.  I have also taken off the words Activity Days, so these printables can be utilized for other groups and classes as well.  Think- welcome to drama club- a sports team, dance class, or even preschool!
  





I have also added a few stock photos of what the candy filled bubblegum machines look like.  I have also seen them at various dollar stores.  If you choose not to buy a gumball machine or can't find them, you can always purchase some fun colored gumballs and package them in a cello baggie tied with bakers twine, ribbon or yarn- or put them in a clear tube.  SO cute! 






Thanks for stopping by...Here's hoping you have a BALL today! ;0)

CANDY



   

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This SO CUTE! Can you correct the spelling on Activity and Group and repost it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to send an email to you requesting this handout and it was returned undeliverable. Are you able to correct the spelling on this adorable handout and then repost or send to my email? Thanks so much, Kim kimjnz6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you email me the original with Activity days on it? Thanks! so cute
    hbanbury@msn.com

    ReplyDelete